Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter cake pops

So what's everyone doing on Easter? I'm sure whatever you've decided to do it's going to be fun and meaningful.   

These past few weeks I've been making some Easter cake pops. I know... the cuteness is killing you.  Making custom cake pops takes time but they're always worth it.  Every time I finish one it takes me a while to start a new one because I end up swooning over what I just made.  

This morning I made a batch of Easter cake pops for my son's classmates.  He wanted me to make for all the 6th graders in his school but as much as I'd love to do it I just don't have the help right now to make large numbers of cake pops. 

I'm excited because it's the weekend and I'll be making some dinosaur cake pops.  I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.  Happy Easter!



2 comments:

  1. Those are really nice cake pops. Your son and his classmates must have been very happy having a piece of those yummy easter treats.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete